CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS (Women)
Pro Women is a transnational project that aims to give an opportunity to the unemployed women-mothers to work from home, in order to reconciliate work and family life. Our goal is to improve several skills that will enable them to start professionally with enterprises finding innovative solutions, teaching them new technologies, providing them the necessary tools, theoretical skills and practice, including those which could encourage the creation of micro- businesses. The project will be carried out in Italy, Spain, Cyprus, Greece, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Macedonia and Croatia.
- To develop the beneficiaries skills that will serve as a basis for the development of their entrepreneurial spirit.
- To sensitize the participants on the topic of self-employment and entrepreneurship as a possible career choice.
- To increase employment, encourage cooperation and lifelong learning by developing skills such as entrepreneurship, digital competence and multilingualism.
- To create skilled workers who will be decisive and methodical to start working from home.
PROFILE AND REQUIREMENTS OF THE PARTICIPANTS
- Unemployed women with children.
- Willing to set up her private business from home.
- It is advisable to have a computer and some IT skills.
- Visit to successful businesses made at home by women, which will give to the beneficiaries access to project ideas for starting their own business.
- Classroom training course on basic entrepreneurial skills with focus on Home Based Business for a period of 2 months. It will have three basic modules:
- Catering version eco-compatible
- Crafts-manufacturing environmentally sustainable
- Green Web marketing
- E-learning courses for a period of 2 months. It will have the following modules:
- Catering environmentally friendly
- Craft-manufacturing eco-sustainable
- Green-Web marketing
- Internet Marketing
- Technical English, IT industry
- Four women that during the length of the project have showed to be the most motivated and active, will participate in a five-days international meeting that will be held in Greece. It will give them the opportunity to participate in round tables that allow to exchange experiences, opinions, ideas, and maybe establish business partnerships. English will be the used language.
The women will participate on these activities during a period of 12 months. The project will start on April 2016.
The results expected at the end of the project:
- Proper training that will enhance the professional skills of women-mothers that are looking for an employment, with particular attention to the use of new technologies.
- Creation of a number of specialized and qualified skills in entrepreneurial field of Home Based Business, to facilitate access to the labor market as an incentive of development of the countries involved.